Terms and conditions
Welcome to Arctic Pearl
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
This website is offered to you by Arctic Pearl Group (“Arctic Pearl”, “we”, “us” or “our”) on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices hereunder without modification. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes have been made means you agree to such changes.
Limited License to the Website
All intellectual property rights in and to the content, tools, text, images, logos, marks, data, graphs, charts, audio, video, design, codes, layout, “look and feel”, and other content that is included on the Website (“Content“) is owned by Arctic Pearl Group or its licensors. You may download one copy of the Content for your personal or noncommercial use only, provided you do not delete, obscure, or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
All rights not expressly granted in Section 2 above are exclusively reserved to Arctic Pearl Group. When using the website, you will not:
- Use any Arctic Pearl Group name, logo, trademark, or service mark without our prior written consent;
- Use any Content from the Website except as expressly permitted in the above license;
- Employ any data-mining or data-extraction tools;
- Copy or adapt the HTML, Java, or any other code used to generate the Website;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising any part of the Website;
- Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in any jurisdiction;
- Access data not intended for you or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Distribute viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or misappropriate any system, data or information; or
- Employ misleading email addresses or forged headers or otherwise manipulate, through identifiers, to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Website.
You may be able to follow links to third-party websites that take you outside of the Website (“Linked Sites”). Arctic Pearl Group has no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other material, which may be provided on or through the linked sites, so please use common sense as you navigate the web and be aware when you leave the website.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on the Website. For example, products and processes described on the Website may be unavailable and/or may have different attributes than those described on the Website. Information contained in any press release available on the Website was provided as of the date of that release. We assume no obligation to update any information contained in such press releases.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Arctic Pearl Group, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from: (i) your use of and access of the Website; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) your violation of any third-party right including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or privacy right related to your use of the Websites. The obligations of this Section will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FOUND ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATIONS OF PRIVACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ARCTIC PEARL GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ARCTIC PEARL GROUP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR CONTENT INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND EVEN IF ARCTIC PEARL GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ARCTIC PEARL GROUP’ (OR ITS OFFICERS’ DIRECTORS’ EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’ OR AFFILIATES’) AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED $25.00USD. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST BEGIN WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING SUCH ACTION.